Please email the Intellectual Freedom Committee’s Rapid Response team at firstname.lastname@example.org to report a challenge to library resources. Here is information that would be useful to include. Please do not include any personally identifiable information about who initiated the challenge.
- Date of Challenge
- Type of Library (example: public, school)
- Description of the work or resource (example: title/author, title of program)
- Format of the work or resource (example: book, audiovisual, program, exhibit)
- Audience for work or resource (example: adult, child YA)
- Reason given for challenge
- Description given of challenge initiator (example: board member, elected official)
- Organization behind challenge, if applicable
- Status of challenged material (example: removed, recategorized, no change)
- Any media coverage?
If you need immediate assistance, please call Randal Smathers at the Rutland Free Library 802-773-1860 or email email@example.com