The Vermont Library Association College and Special Libraries Section hopes to host an online conference in the spring of 2024, and we need YOUR participation to make it happen! The application process is quick and easy. Here are some ideas to get you thinking:
– Has your organization recently gone through some changes? – – How have you managed those?
– Have you redefined roles in your library? What does that look like?
– What is your organization or library’s position on using AI for educational purposes?
– What new approaches has your library taken to enhance equitable access for your patrons?
– Are there new tools you’ve found that helped you streamline a process, enhance the functionality of your library website or catalog, etc?
Please complete the proposal form online by Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2023.
Sarah Scully (she/her)
President, College and Special Libraries Section, Vermont Library Association
Electronic Resources & Technology Librarian
Cornell Library at Vermont Law and Graduate School
South Royalton, Vermont