Introducing Dublin, NH
Warm and welcoming, the town of Dublin with a population of 1,556 is situated in the beautiful Monadnock region. The Public Library, first opened in 1902, is a historic gem and is seen by the community as the town’s treasure.
The library is far from sleepy. We have a lively and evolving collection and modern technological resources to reflect the changing nature of Libraries. We offer and invite programs that create an exciting gathering space for everyone.
Based on the NH 2022 Library Survey, we had 1,167 in-person visits and 3,134 online visits. These numbers are respectively 130% and 177% relative to our peer cohort of 10 towns with an average population of 1,704.
Please visit our site by clicking here. We are looking to fill this role ASAP.
Candidates will have a demonstrated passion for matching patrons with physical and digital experiences. They should have a working at the circulation desk, a knowledge of library policies and procedures, be conversant with our digital resources, and be familiar with our integrated library system. While not all are required they will be a quick and eager learner. We have a training program ready to go working with our Circulation Librarian.
- Opening and closing the library as directed
- Checking in and checking out books using Biblionix
- Accessioning new books, magazines, and other content
- Cataloging and weeding books, general upkeep of the collection
- Staffing the circulation desk
- Assisting patrons with the computer and internet
- Helping to implement programs
- Attending professional development programs virtually or in person
- Demonstrating interest in participating in paralibrarian certification
- Working hours as scheduled by the Director
- Teaming with our volunteers to ensure the best patron experiences.
Hours: Approximately 18 hours/week
Pay: commensurate with experience
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to DublinPL.Trustees@gmail.com
– Posted 10/27/23