Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
Posted : May 17, 2022
Starting Date: July 1, 2022
- Maintain library space in a neat and orderly fashion
- Order library books to keep collection updated
- Coordinate Birthday Books program, including updating Amazon Wishlist and writing thank you notes to families
- Monitor library for checking in/out books
- Gain and maintain fluency in Destiny and Titlepeek
- Barcoding and cataloguing classroom texts
- Assist teachers/students re: books, materials and library skills
- Meet once weekly with Lower School classes (K-5) for read aloud, activities, introduction to new books, and library skills
- Assist teachers with special research projects when requested
- Coordinate and supervise library volunteers
- Prepare lessons for a substitute in the event of an absence
- Attend faculty meetings and meetings/workshops on scheduled teaching days
- Ready the library for summer admissions season within one week of the close of the current school year
- Consider implementing a book fair or author events
- Assist where needed with lunch and recess two days per week
- Substitute teacher as needed
Salary begins at $18.50/hour.
To apply for this position click here.
Position Type: Part-time (50%)
Positions Available: 1
Job Category : Student Services > Librarian/Media Specialist
Crossroads Academy is a K–8 independent coeducational day school located on a beautiful 140-acre campus in Lyme, New Hampshire. Our mission is to provide an academically challenging curriculum with a special emphasis on character education to enthusiastic students in a warm, nurturing environment. Our graduates have been accepted in the honors programs in local high schools as well as the best boarding schools in the region. They excel in academics and are known for their excellent citizenship, motivation, and strong study skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Crossroads Academy is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Master degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
95 Dartmouth College Highway
Lyme, New Hampshire 03768
Email: click here
– Posted 5/26/22