Fulfills the mission of Norwich University by providing quality and consistent customer and circulation services, for supervising, monitoring, and training work study students, for communicating effectively with day shift, the activities during the evening shifts, for building security.
This position is 30 weeks/year, 30 hours/week. Schedule is Sunday through Thursday, 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm.
Salary: $15.00/per hour
- Monitors the library during evening and weekend hours of operation.
- Oversees customer service and circulation activities at the library services desk.
- Provides continuous training and supervises students at the library services desk
- Relays shift changes and student performance issues to the Circulation Manager.
- Recommends changes or additions to library policies and procedures if necessary.
- Provides basic reference (information about the library and its services) and equipment support.
- Closes and secures building following Closing Procedures and relays any issues to Public Safety and the Circulation Manager.
For a full job description and to apply online, visit www.norwich.edu
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and Norwich application.
– Posted 6/10/22